A “Tinto del Toro” of deep and robust taste. Tinto de Toro has been conceived and created for perfect relaxation with friends, amidst a hectic lifestyle.
A “roble” full of virtues that arouses an appetite and prepares the palate with aromas of blackberry and banana over a heart of smoky wood. Its most surprising secrets are discovered in mouth: an harmonic mixture of star anise and ripe fruit, with subtle hints of tobacco and coconut, and a vibrant and long feeling in the mouth, where the richness of this grape has been tamed with great skill during its period in the cask.
Instructions for use
Excellent served with traditional “tapas”.
- Location: Our vineyards, a family inheritance, are located in the fields of the municipality of El Pego, with grapevines between 15 and more than 70 years old.
- Soil: The soil is composed of sandstone and clay, low fertility soil and poor in elements assimilable, with a almost neutral pH.
- Planting density; 1000 grapevines per hectare.
- Average age of the vines: 30 years
- Production: 3000Kg per hectare.
- Climate: Extreme continental weather, rainfall between 350-400mm per year and between 2600 and 3000 hours of sun light per year.
100% “Tinta de Toro”, autochthonous variety of Tempranillo. Highly delicate and fruity, shows the adaptation to the area, providing aromatic wine of high quality.
GRAPE HARVEST: Manual harvest with vine selection.
AGEING IN BOTTLE: 12 months.
AGEING IN BARREL: 6 months.
BARREL TYPE: 100% American oak.
SERVE AT: 15 ̊C.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.8% vol.